Here’s the first edition of VeganSarahMarie’s Tips & Tidbits, a weekly resource list of all things vegan and kind!
Vegan Product of the Week:
I am absolutely obsessed with Hippeas lately. They recently started selling them at my local Target, and also online at Thrive Market! If you haven’t tried them… do!! Hippeas
Social Media Shout Out:
This weeks social media shout out goes to Caitlin Shoemaker, founder of From My Bowl Her recipes are delicious and she is always spreading vegan vibes!
Recipe To Try:
Check out Caitlin’s Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Recipe at Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Delish!
Vegan News (from our friends at PETA):
· A new website, Billion Vegan, which is being called the “vegan Amazon,” just launched with an offering of 4,500 vegan products. (article)
o Website: https://billionvegans.com
· Target rolls out 7 new vegan ice cream flavors (article)
· LUXURY LABEL COACH DITCHES MINK, COYOTE, FOX, AND RABBIT FUR BECAUSE ‘IT’S THE RIGHT THING TO DO’ (article)
· OATLY VEGAN MILK COMMERICAL LAUNCHES ON UK CHANNEL 4’S ON DEMAND SERVICE ‘ALL 4’ (article)
o Link to ad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HQU0MB0D5A
· NYC VEGAN SUSHI CHAIN BEYOND SUSHI RECEIVES $1.5 MILLION INVESTMENT ON ‘SHARK TANK’ TO EXPAND TO WEST COAST (article)
· THE CANADIAN ‘ENDING THE CAPTIVITY OF WHALES AND DOLPHIN ACT’ CLEARS THE SENATE (article)
· 10 Great Vegan Brunches in L.A. (article)
· The 10 Best Vegan Travel Companies and Destinations for Any Vacationer (PETA blog)
· Del Taco Caters to Vegan Customers With New Vegan Rice, Beyond Meat (PETA blog)