Vegan Product of the Week:
I’m back at it again cooking away with vegan sausages. This time with Field Roast. Field Roast never lets me down. I love every. single. product. they have. You can learn more here
I partnered these Field Roast sausages with Banza Penne. Banza does an excellent job making noodles out of chickpeas that are pleasing to the eye and your tummy! Visit them here.
You guys!!!!! I know I’ve talked about Alyssa over at Live Planted…. BUT yesterday she released a podcast with one of my other favorite vegan instagrammers- Stevie Van Horn or Stevieyaaaay of Yay for Earth. Not only is she one of the greatest names in sustainable living, veganism, and body positivity.. she also has this awesome lotion she makes. Go check her out at Yay for Earth
· BEN & JERRY’S VEGANIZES FAN-FAVORITE CHOCOLATE COOKIE DOUGH FLAVOR (link)
o B&J’s also added vegan Chocolate Caramel Cluster to its growing line-up of almond milk-based flavors.
· NESTLÉ DITCHES LUNCH MEAT LINE TO FOCUS ON VEGAN FOOD (link)
· 14 Fierce Vegan Leather Motorcycle Jackets (PETA blog)
· Vegan Pizza at Chain Restaurants (PETA blog)
· Vegan Moisturizers to Save Your Dry Winter Skin (PETA blog)
· Take a Stand Against UGG in These Cute Cruelty-Free Boots (PETA blog)
· These Down Alternatives Offer Cozy Vegan Perfection (PETA blog)
Peace, love, and vegan sausage