Top of the morning to ya! I hope everyone’s St Patrick’s Day was fantastic!
Recipe of the week:
I am the queen of easy vegan meals this Winter. Anything to stay warm during this cold!! Grab your favorite tofu, favorite veggies (fresh or frozen). I prefer lots of broccoli and peppers! Then some vegan teriyaki sauce.
You can purchase your own Teriyaki sauce like Organicville’s Sesame Teriyaki Sauce found here, or make your own. I love Veggies Save the Day’s recipe for teriyaki which can be found here. Simple ingredients and easy prep.
Pan fry that tofu with a little oil & do the same with those veggies..
Mix all ingredients together.. and there you have it. Vegan dinner for the whole fam!
Vegan news from our friends at PETA:
- Burger King to Serve Vegan Burgers at 7000 US Locations (link)
- VEGAN CHAIN VEGGIE GRILL TO DEBUT ON-CAMPUS AT COLLEGES NATIONWIDE (link)
- STARBUCKS VEGAN DRINKS CAN NOW BE MADE WITH OAT MILK (link)
- Norway only, for now: McDonald’s Surprising New Vegan Chicken Nuggets Will Completely Change the Future of Fast Food As We Know It (link)
- Updated: Vegan Fast-Food and Restaurant Guide (PETA blog)
- Updated: The Best Burger Chains for Vegans (PETA blog)
- 15 VEGAN IRISH RECIPES FOR A PERFECTLY GREEN ST. PATRICK’S DAY (link)
- Super-Minty Shamrock Shake (PETA blog)
- WHY THESE VEGAN SOUR CREAM DIPS ARE SUPERIOR TO DAIRY (link)
- Updated: Top Vegan Finds at Walmart (PETA blog)
- Updated: Vegan Meat Brands That Are Changing Everything (PETA blog)
- Updated: Your Guide to Soy- and Gluten-Free Meatless Meat (PETA blog)
- The Best Vegan-Friendly Restaurants to Visit With Your Not-Yet-Vegan Family (PETA blog)
- Updated: Heavenly Ways to Indulge in Vegan White Chocolate (PETA blog)
- 17 Luxury Vegan Shoe Brands Worth Splurging On (PETA blog)
- Put Your Most Vibrant Face Forward With a Vegan Cleanser (PETA blog)
Peace, love, and vegan teriyaki,
Vegan Sarah Marie